2 Pairs Mavic Air LED Flash Propeller Night Flying Blades for DJI Mavic Air Drone
- Rechargeable led propellers for dji mavic air.
- The LED flash propeller have 5 colors: red, yellow, blue, green and white.It just like a UFO as Mysterious and so cool when you use your Mavic or Platinum flying.
- Rechargeable LED propellers for mavic air is newest upgrade led props, No matter if it is balance strength, switch or light strip, all of further improved and much better
- The LED is propeller is rechargeable. The operation is to insert the USB cable to the charging port on the propeller, and the end to computer or mobile ,OR POWER BANK.
- " Battery life: more than 300 mins (it means it will be used for 12 times if each flying is about 25 mins)."
- 2 Pair * LED Flash Propellers（Does not include Drone
Here is a list of our common questions:
What is the difference between Grade A, B, and C?
Below is a list of our Grade descriptions, however, we have created condition examples for MacBooks, iMacs, and iPads. You can access them here.
When will my order ship?
We strive to ship all orders within 1-2 business days. In general, orders received before 1:00 EST will ship in the same day
How soon will my item be delivered?
We offer free shipping on all orders. Our free shipping option will ship the most economical way, typical delivery to the lower 48 States will take roughly 5-7 business days. You can elect to purchase expedited shipping during the check out process.
What type of payments to you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, Amazon Pay, and PayPal. You can also elect to purchase on PayPal credit and receive 0% interest for 6 months on orders over $99.99.
What is the difference between Used and Refurbished?
Refurbished products have been repaired to original condition. These products were inspected and the non-functioning parts have been replaced. Refurbished product are graded on cosmetic condition (A, B, or C). Please see our cosmetic Grade FAQ below for more information.
Used products are products that were inspected and determined to be fully functional. They are typically product that was traded in or returned by a customer. All Used Products are typically cosmetically graded as Grade C.
Why do you not have actual pictures of the product available?
We utilize fulfillment centers throughout the country to reduce shipping time to our customers. We have stock throughout the country and will work to ship from a location nearest to you, however there is no way to guarantee that the product we send you pictures of will be the exact model send to you. We did take a few representative pictures of grade A, B, C, and Used conditions for our major products (iMacs, iPads and MacBooks). For more on product grades please see the next question.
Do your products come with a warranty?
In the event your computer is not functioning due to a failed component, we will offer multiple solutions: 1) we may offer to repair it at our cost, 2) replace it for the same product, or 3) In the event, the same product is not available, we will offer you a return for a full refund.
We offer a 30 Day no hassle return policy. You can access our full return policy here - Returns.