JJRC H43WH is a creative RC quadcopter with unique pincer-shaped propeller guards to provide full protection for the blades. It supports one-key folding for easy carrying. JJRC H43WH is equipped with a 720P WiFi camera which offers you real time FPV video and aerial selfies, you can control the drone by the phone after you download specific app and control the drone through the app. It also supports functions like 3D flip, G-sensor, headless mode, altitude hold to give you super flight fun. Great choice for drone fans. Suitable for both adults and children above 14 years old.
- Shell is made of durable strong metal and plastic material. One key to fold with the protective pincer-shaped propeller guards for full protection for the propellers and easy carrying.
- 4 Channel, ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly.
- 6-axis gyro stabilization system automatically adjusts the flight angle and provides more stability, capable of resisting the wind and flying outdoors.
- WiFi FPV 0.3MP camera transfer real time video to your smart phone via WiFi. Download the APP through scanning the QR code, enjoy real-time FPV experience and drone controlling on your phone.
- 720P HD camera + Auto Beauty Mode intended for flawless selfies.
- The G-sensor mode enables the quadcopter to follow the way in which you move your smartphone.
- G-sensor mode allows the drone to follow the movement of your phone.
- Headless Mode. By using headless mode, the forward direction be the same as your controller in spite of nose direction of the drone.
- 3D stunt. Continuous 360-degree roll in the air to create more interesting flight experience.
- Altitude Hold Function. Capable of hovering at fixed altitude steadily.
- BNF version, transmitter is not included.
- Color: Blue
- Material: Plastic, metal
- Size: Approx. 15 x 15 x 2.7 cm/ 5.9 x 5.9 x 1.06 inch (LxWxH)
- Model: JJRC H43WH
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- Kit Type: BNF
- Level: Beginner Level
- Motor Type: Brushed Motor
- Age: Above 14 years old
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
- Function: Forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideward flight, slow down, speed up, 3D rollover, altitude hold, G-sensor, emergency landing, headless mode, level calibration, one key landing, one key taking off, WiFi connection, Wifi FPV, photo taking, video recording, light indication
- Channel: No Transmitter
- Control Distance: 50m
- Detailed Control Distance: 30m
- FPV Distance: about 30m
- Video Resolution: 720P HD
- Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
- Battery: 3.7V 500mAh lithium-ion battery
- Flying Time: 5-7mins
- Charging Time: 45mins
- Download: App Store, Google Play, QR code on user manual
- App name: JJRC
- System requirement: iOS 7.0 and above, Android 4.1 and above
- Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter (Battery Included), 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Propeller Pry, 1 x English Manual
Here is a list of our common questions:
What is the difference between Grade A, B, and C?
Below is a list of our Grade descriptions, however, we have created condition examples for MacBooks, iMacs, and iPads. You can access them here.
When will my order ship?
We strive to ship all orders within 1-2 business days. In general, orders received before 1:00 EST will ship in the same day
How soon will my item be delivered?
We offer free shipping on all orders. Our free shipping option will ship the most economical way, typical delivery to the lower 48 States will take roughly 5-7 business days. You can elect to purchase expedited shipping during the check out process.
What type of payments to you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, Amazon Pay, and PayPal. You can also elect to purchase on PayPal credit and receive 0% interest for 6 months on orders over $99.99.
What is the difference between Used and Refurbished?
Refurbished products have been repaired to original condition. These products were inspected and the non-functioning parts have been replaced. Refurbished product are graded on cosmetic condition (A, B, or C). Please see our cosmetic Grade FAQ below for more information.
Used products are products that were inspected and determined to be fully functional. They are typically product that was traded in or returned by a customer. All Used Products are typically cosmetically graded as Grade C.
Why do you not have actual pictures of the product available?
We utilize fulfillment centers throughout the country to reduce shipping time to our customers. We have stock throughout the country and will work to ship from a location nearest to you, however there is no way to guarantee that the product we send you pictures of will be the exact model send to you. We did take a few representative pictures of grade A, B, C, and Used conditions for our major products (iMacs, iPads and MacBooks). For more on product grades please see the next question.
Do your products come with a warranty?
In the event your computer is not functioning due to a failed component, we will offer multiple solutions: 1) we may offer to repair it at our cost, 2) replace it for the same product, or 3) In the event, the same product is not available, we will offer you a return for a full refund.
We offer a 30 Day no hassle return policy. You can access our full return policy here - Returns.